Our five rotating taps at the moment:
- Live Oak Hefeweizen – Modeled after the classic wheat beers of Bavaria, HefeWeizen is cloudy and straw-colored with a meringue-like head that lingers to the bottom of the glass. Brewed with equal parts wheat and barley malts and few hops, this beer features a unique yeast strain that produces harmonious notes of clove, banana, and vanilla. A proper execution of the classic style, this idiosyncratic Bavarian style is perfectly at home here in Texas.OG: 13ºP ABV: 5.3% IBU: 10
- 512 Pecan Porter Nitro – A smoother, lower carbonation version of the original, (512) Pecan Porter on NITRO is designed to simulate a cask version, where carbonation is naturally produced. As the beer is poured, carbonation cascades down the glass under a Nitrogen rich environment and a new, slightly sweeter ale resides below a creamy head. Patience is needed, but it’s worth the payoff.
- Friends & Allies Urban Chicken Saison – Style: Saison, ABV: 4.9%, Hops: Saaz, Magnum. Malt: Pilsner. Color: Goldenrod. Body: Light/Moderate. Flavor: Intermingling of Yeast and Hops, Fruit and Spice. Aroma: Apple, Grape, Bananas, Light Tropical Fruit, Pepper, Clove, Toast, Bubble Gum
- Hops & Grain: Haze Double IPA – ABV 8.2%, IBU 65. Haze County is Hops and Grain’s first year round Double IPA. There are many different ways to approach a double IPA, but they chose to take the simple route: lots of hops! A mix of multiple Yakima Valley hops delivers a complex blend of tropical fruit, stone fruit, and just a hint of earthy dankness. This delivers an experience that can only be found in the deliberate and expressive usage of hops.
- Circle Brewing Tuxedo Tshirt Black IPA – 6.5% ABV, 41 IBU. We like to picture our Black IPA in a tuxedo t-shirt because it says it’s classy, but it’s down to party. Rolling four deep with it’s friends Nugget, Columbus, Mosaic, and Amarillo, Tuxedo Tshirt won’t hesitate to hop-burst all over your taste buds, but in a classy way!